Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at Dalton Utilities and OptiLink. As a provider of electricity, natural gas, water, wastewater, and telecommunications services, Dalton Utilities needs talented, hard-working people.
Dalton Utilities Employment Policies
- All applicants must have a high school diploma or GED.
- A pre-employment test will be administered.
- A typing test will be administered, if applicable.
- Screening tests for alcohol and illegal drug use are required prior to hiring and during your term of employment at Dalton Utilities.
- Dalton Utilities is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Dalton Utilities is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, age, disability, citizenship status, service member status, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
View Current Job Openings
Click here to download an application.
Dalton Utilities participates in E-Verify.
(Company ID # 149965. Date of Authorization - 09/05/08)